The terms and conditions which you agree to:
Article 1 Definitions
1. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
2. Chat: written and online communication via the website of Entrepreneur with a Consultant;
3. Credits: credit purchased by the consumer which is used to finance the chats;
4. Website: a medium for presenting information via the internet;
5. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of the Webshop Trustmark Foundation and who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
6. Consultant: a natural person with whom the Consumer can contact the Website in the context of the provision of services;
7. Distance agreement: an agreement in which, within the framework of a system for distance selling of products and / or services organized by the entrepreneur, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
Article 2 Functionality
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions.
Article 3 Liability
1. Participation and / or use of the services offered by the Entrepreneur is entirely at the Consumer's own risk. Onlinepsychic.uk is not liable for direct and / or indirect damage of any kind, which may or may not be the result of and / or related to the use of Onlinepsychic.uk.
2. Despite the constant care and attention that the Entrepreneur devotes to the composition of Onlinepsychic.uk, it is possible that the information published on Onlinepsychic.uk is incomplete or incorrect. However, errors (in data processing) cannot always be prevented.
3. The services indicated by the Entrepreneur are properly performed. These declared services are not granted any rights.
4. The Consumer is personally liable for the consequences and any damage (direct or indirect) that comes from the Consultant and or other services offered by the Entrepreneur on Onlinepsychic.uk. Entrepreneur can in no way be held responsible for the content thereof.
5. Allegations and opinions expressed in the articles and notices on the Onlinepsychic.uk pages are those of the author (s) and not (necessarily) those of the editor, the webmaster or the Entrepreneur. We cannot guarantee that the information on Onlinepsychic.uk is suitable for the purpose for which the information is consulted. All information, products and services are provided without any (implicit) guarantee or warranty as to their soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise.
6. Entrepreneur excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage, of whatever nature, arising from or in any way related to the use of Onlinepsychic.uk, or the temporary impossibility of being able to Onlinepsychic.uk consult.
7. The entrepreneur is also not liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of information obtained through Onlinepsychic.uk. Onlinepsychic.uk does not guarantee or support any product or service mentioned in this publication, nor does it guarantee any assertion made by the manufacturer of such products. To this end, the Consumer is always advised to obtain independent information and / or conduct research for the use of information obtained via Onlinepsychic.uk. The information on Onlinepsychic.uk is regularly updated and any changes can be made at any time with immediate effect and without any notification.
8. Entrepreneur advises to consult a general practitioner or specialist at all times. Entrepreneur or Consultant will never advise you to exclude a general practitioner / specialist or psychologist / psychiatrist. The consumer must handle the advice given by the Consultants on Onlinepsychic.uk in a sensible and conscious manner and never decide on certain matters without a general practitioner or other specialist or to exclude and request them. Entrepreneur explicitly instructs Consumer never to ignore advice from a general practitioner / specialist or psychologist / psychiatrist. The Consumer is responsible for the consequences if he chooses to do so.
Article 4 Offers
1. In the event that an offer occurs under certain conditions or if it has a certain period of validity, this will be stated emphatically.
2. The offer is provided with a complete and precise representation of the services and / or products offered. The representation regarding the offer is sufficiently described to allow the Consumer to sketch an accurate representation of the offer. When the Entrepreneur provides illustrations or the like, these are a true representation of the services and / or products offered. If the Entrepreneur makes a mistake or this is based on a misunderstanding, the Entrepreneur is not liable.
3. The content of the offer that the Consumer receives has the rights and obligations that the Consumer accepts when the Consumer closes the offer.
4. When the Consumer accepts the offer, where the services and / or products are discounted at a reduced price, the Consumer can take advantage of this once per offer.
5. The Entrepreneur offers the Consumer a free credit for introduction. It is not tolerated by the entrepreneur to use this introduction several times.
6. In the event of misuse of the services and / or products offered by the Entrepreneur, the Entrepreneur excludes the Consumer from the services and / or products offered and if the Entrepreneur feels compelled to do so, he will also take legal action.
Article 5 Content and use of the Website
1. Onlinepsychic.uk functions as a platform, where Consumers and Consultants can meet and communicate with each other without the intervention of third parties, even with several at the same time. Onlinepsychic.uk is not a party to an agreement or agreement concluded between Consumers and Consultant by means of Onlinepsychic.uk.
2. Onlinepsychic.uk is not substantively involved in any Services offered and / or supplied by a Consultant to the User. Onlinepsychic.uk does not carry out a preventive check on the quality or legality of the Services offered and / or delivered, but reserves the right at all times, if the circumstances in its reasonable opinion so require, the content of the screen interactions between the Consumer and a Consultant.
3. Onlinepsychic.uk is not a party to an agreement or agreement concluded between Consumer and Consultant by means of Onlinepsychic.uk.
4. No rights can be derived from our spiritual advice. The consultation implies psychic and spiritual promptings and the Consumer chooses how much value she attaches to the given insights and advice and what she prefers to do with it.
5. A spiritual, paranormal or coaching consultation by chat or by means of a reading is only a snapshot of the Consumer's current process. Since it is currently being looked at whether 'it is being introduced in a transparent manner', Onlinepsychic.uk cannot offer any guarantees with regard to future events. In addition, the Consumer makes the choices that influence and determine its future.
6. A Consultant is permitted to engage other Consultants for the services and / or products offered. This means that several Consultants can be involved in a substantive discussion between a Consultant and a Consumer. The substantive involvement relates to all services offered and / or delivered, such as a chat or reading. The Consultant always acts in her own name and is aware of the advice given by third parties to the Consumer. The consultation is completed at the discretion of the spiritual counselors. A consultation / advice that is given during a chat by a consultant or his fellow consultant is of a non-binding nature. The Consumer is personally liable for the consequences and any damage (direct or indirect) that comes from the Consultant or his fellow consultant. However, the Consultants will be responsible for the confidentiality and secrecy of the confidential information shared by the Consumer. The Consumer remains responsible for the confidentiality and secrecy of the login details of the account.
Article 6 The commitment
1. During the validity period stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to inflation.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the Entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations over which the Entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases are always allowed.
4. The credits purchased by the Consumer remain valid for 2 years after purchase.
5. Purchased credits can only be used to finance the chat services offered on the website and cannot be taken back.
6. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
7. The Entrepreneur guarantees that the services and / or products delivered will conform to the commitment, the descriptions mentioned in the offer meet plausible quality requirements on dates of the commitment.
Article 7 Transactions
1. When purchasing the services and / or products, the Consumer immediately pays the payment for the agreed services and / or products. With an advance payment, the Entrepreneur cannot derive any rights from the services and / or products to be provided.
Article 8 Discretion
1. Every person involved in the activities of the Entrepreneur has an obligation of discretion regarding the knowledge provided by the Consumer.
2. The above paragraph lapses if a mandatory judgment of a judge or governmental body, legal or professional obligation relieves this obligation of discretion.
3. This discretion obligation does not apply when discrete knowledge has been or is to be published.
4. The knowledge that the Entrepreneur makes available to the Consumer is only available to targets for which they have been acquired.
5. Entrepreneur will not pay compensation or give a refund based on advice given or 'future predictions'. As described in Article 5, the consumer remains responsible for her choices and her own life at all times.
6. Entrepreneur therefore does not return money from consultation costs (chat or reading) as there is a spiritual service provided and the sale of a product does not apply.
Article 9 Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur will handle the complaint of the Consumer in accordance with the general terms and conditions.
2. When the Consumer has a complaint, the Consumer must report this by: email with a clear description of the complaint before the Consumer has observed the failure.
3. After the complaint has been lodged with the Entrepreneur, he will respond substantively to the complaint within 7 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint unexpectedly requests a long-term settlement, the Entrepreneur will inform the Consumer thereof within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.
Article 10 Force majeure
1. In the event that the Entrepreneur is hindered in any form that is not due to a shortcoming of the Entrepreneur, law, prosecution or the like, the Entrepreneur is not obliged to fulfill the obligations.
2. In these general terms and conditions, the term force majeure is understood to mean: Dutch law, matters over which the Entrepreneur has no influence, possibly strikes and malfunctions in all possible forms.
3. If force majeure is established, the Entrepreneur has the right to suspend the obligations if it cannot meet the obligations, if the force majeure has been in force for more than 3 months, the Entrepreneur has the right to dissolve the obligation, without any form of compensation to to provide the Consumer.
Article 11 Disagreement
Dutch law is explicitly applicable to the obligation on which these general terms and conditions apply.
Article 12 Complementary and special regulations
Complementary or special provisions of these general terms and conditions cannot be to the detriment of the Consumer and must also be recorded in writing in such a way that the Consumer can keep these general terms and conditions in a susceptible manner.